Turmeric Superfood Restoring Treatment Mask 60mls
Our Turmeric Superfood Restoring Treatment Mask provides antioxidant protection and hydration to boost skin radiance whilst balancing out skin tone. Enriched with Turmeric Root Powder, it aims to help with dryness and blemishes thanks to its skin-calming powers. Promoting the brightening of your skin by aiding in skin regeneration, it works quickly to smooth your skin’s complexion.
Why do I need this product?
● Introduce powerful antioxidants, skin-soothing properties, and fatty acids into your skin.
● To repair your skin within 10 minutes to reveal a refreshed complexion.
● To achieve plumper, dewy, brighter & glowing skin due to a multitude of potent botanical ingredients
● Help prevent the loss of skin elasticity to achieve a more even skin texture.
How to use:
Apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off with luke-warm water. Can also be used as an overnight mask.
What are the key benefits?
● Natural calming properties can help to calm and soothe the skin for a more balanced complexion.
● Turmeric Root Powder aims to improve skin texture by skin cell renewal due to its antioxidative power to penetrate and improve the function of the skin’s natural oil barrier.
● Highly moisturizing cream-textured treatment, aiming to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots.
● Caprylic is rich in antioxidants to help protect against premature aging by protecting epidermal cells.
● Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the benefits of AHAs but it is gentle to the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin.
● We use Sodium Benzoate as a natural preservative & Dehydroacetic Acid to prolong the usage of this cream.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin. Turmeric Root Powder: is rich in curcumin, a natural active ingredient that promotes the regenerating and brightening of the skin by aiding skin regeneration Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil: Carotenoids are great antioxidants for the skin, and Seabuckthorn has huge numbers. It is thought to have potent cell-regenerating and antioxidant properties.